The property for sale belongs to the municipality of Villajoyosa (Alicante). The cottage has 2.621 square meters of land and the building has more than 300 square meters surface. The land has a little field dedicated to grow vegetables with rights of irrigation water and has facilities of basics urban services.
DETAILS AND DESCRIPTION OF THE HOUSE
Buildings’ surface: The building has a total of 364, 28 square meters surface, distributed within: Ground floor: 157,30 square meters. -First floor: 86,10 square meters. -Basement/Garage: 173,80 square meters (60% in terms of building total is 104, 28 square meters).
Covered porch: 33,20 square meters (50% in terms of building total is 16, 60 square meters).
Distribution: Ground floor: the main hall, with access to the north porch, connects with: kitchen, has access to the east porch. Main bedroom with dressing chamber and private bathroom. Another bedroom. Toilet and bathroom both are enabled to access with wheelchair. A very long and wide living room, has access to the west porch and three windows placed as cardinal points.
First floor: Two bedrooms, one of them with a little terrace, one bathroom. A big and wide studio/office with windows facing three cardinal points and also with a small terrace.
Basement/Garage: The garage has space for at least three cars. A bar to cook/prepare kind of everything like barbecues, paellas, cakes, etc. Beside the stairs there is a gap which is a ventilated storeroom.
Covered porch: The building is surrounded by covered porch in three of the cardinal points. The covered space can be used as terrace/marquee.
Above the main hall and over the first floor there’s a glazed tower, giving plenty of luminosity to the entire house.
- External elements: - Multi-sloped roof covered with curved tiles. - Side walls with air chamber. - Exterior carpentry in white aluminium and double glass. - One main front and two secondary fronts.
- Other elements: - Rainwater collection system and deposit located in the basement. - Wide sidewalk which surrounds the most part of the building. - The house has hot water and also installation for gas heating. - Two chimneys for firewood, one is in the kitchen and another in the living room.
- Building quality finishes: - Ceramic tiled floor in the ground and first floor and concrete in the basement. - Walls plastered and painted with plastic paint and tiled in bathroom, toilets and kitchen. - Wood interior carpentry
- Automatic entrance gate
- Central heating
- Close to town facilities
- Community garden
- Energy Efficiency Certificate
- Floor: Ground floor
- Gated community
- Heating type: electrical individual
- Near Transport facilities
- Open Terrace
- Orientation Southeast
- Panoramic Views to Sea
- Private garden
- Storage Room
- Views to Mountain
- Views to Sea
- Walking distance to Restaurant
- Walking distance to shops